Covid-19: India recorded Highest Spike on ThursdayCovid-19: India recorded Highest Spike on Thursday. India is going through a very tough time as Corona virus cases increasing rapidly and the numbers keep increasing daily. From the last few days the way cases increasing daily, no one knows exactly when the situation will be normal.
Covid-19: India recorded Highest Spike on ThursdayIf we look at daily number’s, More than 25000 cases on a single day is recorded continuously for last 2 to 4 days. But on Thursday, India reaches to a new record, breaking all previous records with near about 35468 cases in a single day.
Covid-19:Good NewsOne good news we can share that along with the increasing of new positive cases, the number of recovered patients in a single day also increasing. India recorded it’s highest ever number of recovered cases with near about 22,867 recovery cases on Thursday. Here is the data in details:
- Highest ever 35468 new cases recorded on Wednesday
- Highest ever 22,867 cases recovered on Wednesday
- Total cases reached 10,05,637
- Active cases till now is 3,43,036
- Total Recovered cases till now is 6,36,602
- 680 new deaths on Wednesday
- Total deaths reached to 25609
- Delhi recorded 2865 new cases and 33 deaths.
Top:5 States With most cases in India
- Maharashtra recorded 8641 new cases and 266 deaths.
- Tamil-Nadu recorded 4549 new cases and 69 deaths.
- Delhi recorded 1652 new cases and 58 deaths.
- Karnataka recorded 4169 new cases and 104 deaths.
- Gujarat recorded 919 new cases and 10 deaths.
- For More, Visit here