Covid-19 in India: 15653 new cases and 10437 Recovered on Tuesday
Covid-19 in India: 15653 new cases and 10437 Recovered on Tuesday. Corona virus cases in India increasing rapidly and it crossed 4.5 Lakh’s mark recently. We will be discussing here the numbers of Covid-19 in India on Monday.
- India recorded spike of 15653 cases on Tuesday.
- India recorded 12000+ cases for the last few days continuously.
- Worldwide, India currently ranked 4th position in number of total cases.
- Total case tally reached to 456115
- 468 new deaths in last 24 hours.
- 1,83,003 active cases exists in India till now.
- 10437 cases recovered on Tuesday
- Total 258574 patient recovered till now in India.
- Total deaths crossed 14000 mark reaching to 14483
As the numbers of Covid-19 positive cases increases rapidly in India, we have been in Top 4 of worst hit Countries. But inside of thei news, we have a good news is that our recovery rate is increasing daily and good number of patient are recovering from Covid-19 daily.
On Tuesday also, 10437 cases recovered in India which is a Good sign for us. Till now in India 2,58,574 cases recovered.
- 15653 new cases on Tuesday.
- Recovered patients crossed 2.5 Lakh mark.
- Recovered cases are more than active cases in India.
- 468 deaths on Tuesday.
State Wise Numbers(Top 5):
- Maharashtra recorded 3214 new cases and 248 deaths.
- Delhi recorded 3947 new cases and 68 deaths.
- Tamil-Nadu recorded 2516 new cases and 39 deaths.
- Gujarat recorded 549 new cases and 26 deaths.
- Uttar Pradesh recorded 571 new cases and 19 deaths.
- For More, Visit here
Also Check: INDIA Vs CHINA
Visit Insidetak.com For Daily Updates
For Job News: CLICK HERE